Here is an incredibly easy, step-by-step guide to help you send e-mail to your Linkedin Contacts as an entire group. This is a fantastic way to utilize mass-mailing-marketing-efforts to spread the word and get your message across to people that most likely know and even trust you. Enjoy!
1) From LinkedIn home page, click “Contact” menu bar item. From the contact page, click “Export connections” at the lower right of the page.
2) Choose “Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)” and click “Export” button.
3) Click “Save” button, then the “Open Folder” button.
5) In Outlook 2010, click File –> Open –> Import.
6) Choose “Import from another program or file” then click “Next” button.
7) Paste the path then browse to the file, leaving the default option.
8) Make sure you select “Contacts”.
9) Leave the defaults and click “Finish” button.
10) Monitor progress and watch for errors. Dialog box disappears when successful.
11) Open “Contacts” section in Outlook and click the “New Contact Group” menu icon.
12) Enter a name for the group and click “Add Members” menu item. Choose “Outlook Contacts” from the list that appears.
13) Mass select desired members of the group, click the “Members” –> button to populate the field, then OK.
14) Be sure to “Save & Close” the group.