Amazon’s recent cloud crash caused Hootsuite to go offline. Hootsuite is a lifeline for many Twitter users and social media gurus. It allows us to link multiple social media accounts, monitor those accounts in a one stop shop atmosphere and schedule tweets. Here are 5 other tools that will help save your sanity if this ever happens again.
1. Twuffer: lets you schedule tweets on a clean interface and is free to use
2. Future Tweets: similar to Twuffer, it allows you to schedule tweets
3. Buffer: an easier way to schedule, Buffer will schedule the tweets for you throughout the day
4. BinReminded: schedule tweets to remind yourself about things you don’t want to forget
5. Twaitter: a little more complicated, but worth a look because it offers a few more nice add-ons.